IO Input Module 1756-IF8
|Terms of Trade:||FOB|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||1 Days|
Model No.: 1756-IF8
Allen-Bradley 1756-IF8 I/O Module, Ab Control System Modules Analog Input, 8 Channel.Our Bulletin 1756 Analog Input Module,Plc Rockwell Controller,Automatic Control System ControlLogix® I/O Chassis-Based Modules provide a full range of digital, diagnostic digital, analog, motion control, and specialty I/O to meet your application needs. You can use any of the I/O modules in the local chassis of a ControlLogix controller or in a chassis linked to a ControlLogix controller across ControlNet™ or EtherNet/IP™ networks.
- Mounts in a ControlLogix® chassis
- Requires either a removable terminal block (RTB) or a Bulletin 1492 wiring interface module (IFM) to connect all field-side wiring
- Includes inherent time-stamping capabilities for sequence of events (SOE) applications
- Offers comprehensive I/O diagnostics for detection of both system and field-side failures
- Provides removal and insertion under power (RIUP) for ease of maintenance
- Offers electronic keying to help prevent replacement errors
- Includes I/O wizards in the Studio 5000™ Logix Designer application to enable quick and easy module configuration
- Offers a variety of voltages
- Provides 8 to 32 points per module
- Offers isolated and non-isolated module types
- Includes point-level output fault states
- Offers direct-connect or rack-optimized communication
- Offers field-side diagnostics on select modules
- Includes input, output, and combination modules
- Provides thermocouple and RTD modules
- Includes on-board data alarming
- Offers scaling to engineering units
- Provides real-time channel sampling
- Offers electronic module keying, and is software configurable
- Includes mechanical RTB keying, user-defined
- Offers per channel configuration for voltage, current or 2-wire transmitter current sourcing
- Offers Per channel configuration for either RTD or Thermocouple
- As of March 31, 2017, the ControlLogix 1756 Isolated Analog I/O 6-channel modules will be discontinued and no longer available for sale. Customers are encouraged to migrate to the 1756 Isolated Analog I/O 8-channel modules using the Migrating 6-channel to 8-channel 1756 Analog Modules Migration Guide
- Includes configurable flow meter modules
- Provides high-speed counter modules
- Offers programmable limit switch modules
- Provides a flexible interconnection between plant wiring and I/O modules
- Includes screw-clamp or spring-clamp terminations
- Not shipped with I/O modules; you must order separately
- Includes channel-to-channel isolation
- Offers HART modem per channel for faster HART data update
- Offers basic field device configuration via the Add-on Profile
- Helps eliminate the need for field isolating barriers when using isolated modules
- Offers 8- or 16-channel density modules
- Offers increased accuracy, repeatability, stability, and precision
- Includes isolated 8-channel and non-isolated 12- and 16-channel modules with stability over the entire temperature operating range
- Does not require field calibration
- Offers advanced precision using 24-bit design
- Includes per channel status and fault LED annunciation
- Offers SIL 1, systematic capability 2, type certified for use in a ControlLogix SIL 2 architecture
- Offers an emulation mode that helps enable customers to migrate from 6-channel applications
- Implements network-based access control for users, devices, and networks in the 1756 chassis
- Offers security modules to encrypt important information shared between controllers and servers to prevent tampering
Xiamen The Answers Trade company Main Distributed Control System (DCS), Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), MOTOROLA-MVME Industrial Module, Industrial Control Communication Converter (Anybus), Remote Output/Input Module (RTU), Industrial Computer (IPC) ), Industrial low-frequency screen (IPC), man-machine interface SCSI (50,68,80Pin) AnyBus (Gateway) and other servo control system spare parts.
The Answers is a company that professionally engaged in large system DCS spare parts supply. We supply DCS, PLC, MOTOROLA MVME, Anybus, RTU, IPC, IPC, SCSI (50, 68, 80Pin), AnyBus (Gateway), etc.We have different InStock products in high quality that we can supply promptly with a fair price.We also provide safely expresses with responsibility and credit in a fast delivery period. We look forward to cooperating with you for our beautiful future.
Rockwell Allen-Bradley:SLC500/1747/1746/1771/1785/1756 series...
Schneider Modicon:Quantum 140 Series processor, control card, Power module...
GE FANUC:IC693/IC697/IC200 series...
Siemens:Siemens MOORE,Siemens Simatic C1,Siemensnumerical control system...
ABB:Industrial robot parts of DSQC series,Bailey INFI90...
YOKOGAWA,HONEYWELL,FOXBORO and so on.
- Company Name: Xiamen The Anaswers Trade Co,.LTD
- Representative: Zhiyong Ding
- Product/Service: Programmable PLC , Robots DCS , CPU PARTS , Communicate MODULES , Control CARDS , PanelView Drives
- Capital (Million US $): 1000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 41% - 50%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- No. of Production Lines: Above 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: no
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Room 201, No. 16 Jiaxingli, Yongsheng New City, Huli District, Xiamen City, Fujian Province, China
- Contact Person: Ms. Unity Shan
- Tel: 86-0592-5807279